Royal Irish Tours
Photo: Royal Irish Tours team members in front of coaches
Royal Irish Tours (RIT) is Canada’s leading tour operator selling Ireland and also specialize in Scotland, England & Wales. Irish and Scottish roots run deep within the company and they will be celebrating their 20th anniversary in 2021. All tours and trips are geared towards Canadian travellers and 99% of RIT’s guest are from Canada.
RIT sells a variety of vacation experiences to Ireland, Scotland England & Wales. These are the only destinations they sell, so they really are the Ireland & UK specialists.
RIT touring styles:
- Escorted coach tours – Maximum 38 guests on a 45-seater coach (reduced to 30 in 2021)
- Smaller sightseeing tours – Maximum 16 guests on a 26-seater coach
- Private group tours – Customize your itinerary and group size as you wish
- Driving holidays – Fully customizable. Standard itineraries include accommodation, car rental, discount booklets and maps
- Chauffeur drive – Fully customizable. Includes your own personal driver/ guide, accommodation, breakfast and comfortable travel around the destination in a luxurious vehicle
- Rail tours – Semi-escorted tours including rail tickets, day trips, city stays
- Luxury rail journeys – Belmond all-inclusive rail journeys. Stay on the train, open bar, all meals included as well as luxury excursions
- City stays – Enjoy anything from 2 nights to 1 week-long city stays. Includes airport transfers, accommodation, hop on/ hop off bus tickets, discount booklets and entrance into many attractions
Photo: Travellers enjoying a castle tour in Ireland
What sets RIT apart from other companies selling Ireland & the UK?
More inclusive experiences – the average 15-day coach tours would include:
- 10-11 evening meals
- Breakfast daily
- All attraction visits
- 4 star deluxe accommodation
- 1-2 optional experiences max per trip
Most have worked with RIT for 10+ years, and as the target is Canadians, they always have great stories to share relating to Irish Canadian history. They are there for your clients 24/7 on tour, and will go above and beyond to ensure a wonderful experience.
From custom group experiences, to driving vacations or chauffeur drive trip.
Photo: Royal Irish Tours visit an Irish castle
We have made some important changes to our tours and some new additions to ensure you can still have a memorable, authentic, and amazing trip to Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales.
We're good to go and COVID safe destinations
Photo: Royal Irish Tours guide assisting travellers